Exam Name: Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Course
Competitive Analysis and Keyword Research Course Test Answers 2023
1.Which position change will potentially lead to a higher traffic boost?
- from 11 to 10
- from 51 to 30
- from 91 to 40
2.You are running a brand new website, and are now analyzing your competitor’s website to build your initial keyword list. Choose two optimal scenarios.
- Explore the Organic Research Positions tab to find relevant keywords your competitor is ranking for in top search results
- Use Keyword Gap to discover the matches and differences in your and your competitor’s keyword profiles
- Make a list of keywords you think you should enrich your content with and then check them within the Keyword Difficulty tool
3. Fill in the blanks. When it comes to content benchmarking, there are several tools that can help you out. _______ enables you to see how certain articles perform in terms of visibility and user engagement metrics. _______ helps find resources your competitors use to publish their content. _______ can help you find if a certain topic is covered by your competitors.
- Brand Monitoring, Post Tracking, On Page SEO Checker
- Post Tracking, Brand Monitoring, Topic Research
- On Page SEO Checker, Post Tracking, Topic Research
- Post Tracking, On Page SEO Checker, Brand Monitoring
4. Which metric indicates how hard it is to rank for a certain keyword in organic search?
- Competitive density
- Keyword difficulty
- Authority score
5.Which report will give you the best idea of how to choose a partner that has the highest chance of bringing you the highest conversion in your target location?
- Position Changes in Organic Research
- Keyword Gap
- Traffic Overview in Traffic Analytics
- Branded Traffic Trend in Domain Overview
6.With the help of the Backlink Gap tool, you can find the list of high authority domains that refer to your competitors but not to you.
7.Which metric does the Y axis reflect on the Organic Position Distribution widget in Domain Overview?
- Amount of organic traffic
- Amount of paid traffic
- Number of organic keywords
- Number of paid keywords
- Number of unique visitors
8.What type of keywords will help you to enrich your website’s semantic core with synonyms and misspellings?
- Broad match keywords
- Exact match keywords
- Phrase match keywords
- Related keywords
9.Which reports deal with the keyword difficulty metric? Choose three answers.
- Organic Research
- Traffic Analytics
- Keyword Gap
- Backlink Gap
- Keyword Magic Tool
- Domain Overview
10. What is the ‘Destination Sites’ report of Traffic Analytics all about?
- It shows the list of websites visited by users after leaving the analyzed domain
- It shows the list of all websites the analyzed domain is linking to
- It shows the list of websites visited by users prior to going to the analyzed domain
- It shows the list of all websites linking to the analyzed domain